Churn = Lost recurring revenue from cancelled subscriptions.
Churn means lost revenue. Churn is inevitable. Use churn to gain insights on your:
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR)
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
The churned, or lost, recurring customers from cancelled subscriptions are shown for the selected period. Data sources include:
- Integrations to Subscription Management Software
- Integrations to Accounting Software
- CSV file imports
- Manual entries in Calqulate
- Data import via API
Customer churn = The sum of all your cancelled subscriptions on the last day of the display period, for example, a week or a month.
Updated about 1 year ago